At Stryke we are constantly evaluating emerging technologies and looking for the gaps that will need to be filled. The following areas are areas in which we’ve focused to provide cutting edge solutions for our customers.
IT & Cyber Solutions
We offer a large spectrum of capabilities from managed IT DevOps services to customized artificial intelligence testing solutions. The platforms of tomorrow require solutions that are dynamic, flexible, and focused on the environment at hand. With our goal always towards disruption, Stryke focuses on comprehensive solutions utilizing innovation as a core ingredient.
- Intelligent Test - Artificial Intelligence Scenario Generation / Testing Solution
- Cyber Vault – Manhattan Level Project Designed to Protect National Level Critical Data
- Behavior Guard – Tool to Block Nefarious Actors Dead in Their Tracks
- 360 Security Inspection – Cutting Edge PhD Level Cyber Inspection
- Cyber Garage – The Ultimate Configurable Cyber Training Environment
- Encryption - Bolt-On Unhackable Encrypting Capability
Counter UAS & Non-Lethal
Whether it’s the battle field or the ball field, protecting our spaces from unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) intrusions is one of our core technologies. Stryke offers a mid-range solution that is capable of defeating not only individual drone threats, but also UAS swarms. We are leaders in non-kinetic / non-lethal technologies focused on disabling, rather than destroying a threat.
- Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS)
- Focused Acoustics
Advanced Electromagnetic technologies and devices are critical to current, state-of-the-art systems and will continue to be of paramount importance into the foreseeable future. Stryke Industries is forging this path by developing, optimizing, and deploying a range of electromagnetic topologies designed for current and future systems. These technologies are scalable and applicable to a host of applications including electric generators and electric motors and offer remarkably high efficiency power generation or electrical conversion while maximizing other beneficial system traits. Applications may include, but are not limited to:
- Permanent‐Magnet AC or DC Motors and Generators
- Induction Motors
- Linear Motors and Actuators
RF Spectrum Dominance
The term radio frequency encompasses much more than the radio waves we hear in the car. From cellular signals to drone transmissions, the RF Spectrum has become a very crowded space. We offer the technology to identify, differentiate, and characterize each of these signals, converting them to meta-data catered specifically for our customer's needs. Stryke has the preeminent technology suite in this area and works collaboratively to deploy the capabilities in support of our customer's interests.
- Drone Detection
- Patterns of Life - RF Fingerprints
- RF Situational Awareness